1. The chances of consuming more than one incident in the case of supporting modules as we may
require more time studying its functionality. Therefore, the chances of consuming more
incidences will be high.
2. The standardized time allocation for an incident is one hour and if it exceeds the time range
each additional hour will be considered as an incident.
3. ZeSlap Platforms offer multiple support plans for businesses who need a robust,
foolproof, and reliable ERP system for their
business efficiency and productivity. ZeSlap Support Plans offer highly responsive technical
support, implementations, post-installation
support, and more. Our flexible support plans are intelligently crafted that you pay only for
the services you need and the time we spend addressing your ERP issues.
4. ZeSlap provide remote Odoo support via text, telephone or screen sharing within the agreed
response times. The Support Mediums
5. ZeSlap support period starts soon after the successful payment from the customer. The work
commences from the date of amount received from the customer.
6. ZeSlap Odoo support services will be only applicable for the all versions of Odoo. Support
Odoo user functional
Odoo technical guidance
7. To enable ZeSlap to respond towards certain Odoo problems, ZeSlap may require that
customer furnish ZeSlap with a test case and sufficient documentation to allow recreation of
the Odoo problem.
8. The customers are responsible for maintaining an appropriate connection to the Internet or
your telecommunication medium in order to avail remote support service from ZeSlap.